Situated next to Dalbeattie mountain bike trails - Gorsebank 7 Stanes bike hire have a range of cycles for adults, children and juniors.
Our hire bikes are Specialised Pitch Comp hardtail mountain bikes, 27-speed with hydraulic disc brakes in frames sizes 13" - 21".
We also have children's 20" & 24" bikes and for younger adventurers tag alongs or buggy trailers.
We are open all year round, 7-days a week, from 9am - 5pm (3pm for same day hire).
- Free car parking, toilets and showers for customers. Trail maps available.
- Located next to Dalbeattie 7 Stanes Mountain Bike Trails
- Purpose made forest bike trails suitable for all abilities.
All hires include helmet & spares kit.
Please call to check bike availability on 07791 853402.
Bikes for hire can only be reserved if 50% deposit is prepaid. To reserve bikes please email us with the date/time and duration required, plus the heights of the riders.
We'll get back in touch to confirm your booking and take a card deposit.
Our hire bikes
Specialised Pitch hardtails 13" - 21"
27 speed gears
What are the
Purpose built mountain bike trails based across southern Scotland. All are graded from easy family friendly GREEN trails, through more adventurous BLUE & RED routes, up to highly technical & specialised BLACK sections.
Up to 4 hours £18.00
Up to 8 hours £25.00
24 hours £32.00
48 hours £59.00
72 hours £85.00
Over 72 hours £27.00 per 24 hours
Adult Hardtail Under16s
Up to 4 hours £16.00
Up to 8 hours £23.00
24 hours £29.00
48 hours £55.00
72 hours £75.00
Over 72 hours £25.00 per 24 hours
Childs 20" & 24", tag-along
Up to 4 hours £10.00
Up to 8 hours £14.00
24 hours £18.00
48 hours £32.00
72 hours £45.00
Over 72 hours £15.00 per 24 hours
Family ticket (2 adults bikes, 2 childs, tag-alongs)
£39.00 for 2.5 hours - suitable to undertake the green trail.
Bike Hire Terms & Conditions
1. Hirers must have a valid debit / credit card and photo id (passport or driving licence).
2. Bikes are subject to a £50 damage/security deposit charged to your payment card.
3. Hirers are liable for all damage to bikes, including cosmetic scratches and marks which would affect the bikes resale value. You must make us aware on return of any damage caused.
4. Hirers will be measured up and allocated appropriate bikes. Whilst all bikes are checked between hires, you are required to satisfy yourself that the bikes are working to your requirements including that gears and brakes are satisfactory prior to departing the hire centre.
5. We are not liable for any breakages or component failures once you have left the hire centre - refunds will not be issued
6. We do not offer a recovery repair service. If you breakdown or damage the bike it is your responsibility to return it to the bike to the hire centre
7. Bikes must be returned to the hire centre by the time specified. Late returns may result in additional charges - up to 1 hour pro-rata hire charge paid, over 1 hour the next relevant hire charge band.
8. You are liable for lost or stolen bikes, the hire form details the replacement price. If bikes are stolen you must report to local police and obtain a crime number - you must return to the hire centre to document the circumstances of theft and make payment for lost bike.
9. We are not liable for any injury caused through use of the bike, you should satisfy yourself that you have the necessary skills and level of fitness to undertake the trails.
We are ideal for bike hire around Dumfries - Mabie, Castle Douglas, Colvend, Southerness, Rockcliffe, Kippford, Kirkcudbright and Gatehouse of Fleet. If you require higher spec or full suspension bikes, the hire centres at Ae or Kirroughtree trailheads should be able to accommodate you.